Wednesday, 7 May 2014

THE SEA INSIDE  New England Book Tour


May 8 

7pm  PROVINCETOWN CENTER FOR COASTAL STUDIES / Napi's Restaurant, Provincetown
                                   
May 14

6pm NEW BEDFORD WHALING MUSEUM 18 Johnny Cake Hill, New Bedford,

May 15

7pm  HARVARD BOOKSTORE 1256 Mass Ave, Cambridge

May 16

5:30pm  BANK SQUARE BOOKS 53 W. Main Street, Mystic
                                               
May 19

7pm  NANTUCKET WHALING MUSEUM 13 Broad Street Nantucket
           

2 comments:

  1. I just last night finished The Whale....I have not been so moved and shredded in a long time. I want to see the BBC Arena films you made, how can I see them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read the book and will be happy if you could share link to get soft copy of it. All the best to you with your tour

    ReplyDelete